New Orleans Snow Block Ice Shaver
1) Stainless Steel Construction: Entire cabinet is constructed of heavy-gauge, polished, sanitary stainless steel; precision welded to withstand years of use and abuse.
2) Sanitary Ice Chamber: For sanitary operation and ease of cleaning, all inside corners have large radius, and ice slides are form-pressed into bottom of ice chamber.
3) Tri-cutter Head: Machined aluminum cutter head is designed to hold the three stainless blades on the same cutting plane to quickly shave ice into fluffy snow.
4) Belt Guard: Stainless steel belt guard is designed to aesthetically enhance the appearance of the machine while functionally protecting the operator from the moving belt and pulleys.
5) Stainless Steel Shaft & Bearings: Stainless steel, sealed roller bearings and a stainless steel shaft provide smooth, maintenance free, sanitary operation. This combination, unique to the SnoWizard alone, allows for true spinning of the cutter mechanism, achieving the finest snow possible.
6) Stainless Steel Blades: Proper composition of stainless steel and carbon steels hardened to 53 on the Rockwell scale. Designed to resist corrosion for sanitary purposes and hold an edge longer than regular carbon steel blades.
7) Magnetic Door: Magnetically latching door securely holds it in place without any latches to loosen and wear out.
8) Snow Control: Hand lever forces ice into cutter head. Operator has total control of snow delivery into cup.
9) ETL Listed: Meets NSF sanitation and UL safety standards. Recognized nationally by state and local health departments.
New Orleans Snow Block Ice Shaver Specifications:
Height: 27.5"; Depth: 14"; Width: 33"; (with ratchet bar extended: 52")
Drip Pan: 35" wide x 25" deep x 6" high
Recommended counter size: 36" wide x 26" deep (for extra work/materials area: 66" wide x 26" deep)
Motor: 1725RPM, 115V, 980 Watts, 1/2 HP, 60hz, Single phase, 8.8 Amps.
Belt: FHP V-Belt, 38" outside length.
Recommended ice size: 5.5" square x 15" long (12.5 pounds).
Maximum ice size: 6" x 6" x 15" long (15 pounds)
To offer the lowest price to our customers, this item ships Ground or Freight directly from
the manufacturer. We are unable to offer Next
Day, Second Day or 3-Day Air on this item. Please call 1-800-742-8334 with any
questions! For shipments outside of the United States please review
our International Shipping
|Block Ice Molds for New Orleans Block ShaversPlease note that these block molds are on back order from the manufacturer. We do not have an estimated date for delivery.|
Make your own block ice with these polyethylene, heavy duty, block ice molds. Designed to produce blocks of ice that fit perfectly in the New Orleans style block ice shavers. Produces ice that is roughly 5 1/2" w x 5 1/2" h x 14 1/2" l
Save money by freezing your own ice blocks today. Pays for itself in one season!
Dimensions of mold 6 3/4" t x 16 1/2" l x 7 1/2" w
Please note that these block molds are on back order from the manufacturer and will ship within 3 to 4 weeks. We do apologize for any inconvenience.
|Sno Block Ice Maker |
What our customers
321 Goldsboro Street
Newton Grove, NC 28366
Toll Free 1-800-742-8334
Fax: (770) 234-6333
This site is copyright ©2014 by 1-800-Shaved-Ice.com, Mary Mack's, Inc. All rights reserved. All brand names are protected trademarks of their registered owners and no claim is made otherwise.