Our shaved ice recipes will help add some variety to your flavor menu? Try out some of the following flavo recipes to make unique shaved ice and snow cone flavors of you own. You can easily add a few flavors to your selection by using concentrates that you already have in stock.
The snow cone flavor recipes listed below are for making one gallon of ready-to-use syrup. Simply add the ingredients to a gallon jug. Top off with preserved simple syrup, cap and shake well. If quarts are needed in any of the following specialty recipes, simply divide the measurements by 4.
Great when used with Grape, Cherry, Strawberry or Watermelon - 4 ounces of Citric Acid
- 4 ounces of Flavor Concentrate (your choice)
Give your favorite flavor a fruity twist by combining it with our tasty Wine Cooler Concentrate. This combination works great with Cherry, Blueberry, Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, etc.
- 3 ounces of Wine Cooler Concentrate - 1 ounce of Desired Flavor Concentrate
Great when combined with Blackberry, Strawberry, Peach, Banana, Raspberry, etc.
- 3 ounce of Daiquiri Concentrate - 1 ounce of Desired Flavor Concentrate
Let you imagination go wild by creating your own Margarita flavors. Great with Strawberry, Peach, etc.
- 3 ounces of Margarita Concentrate - 1 ounce of Desired Flavor Concentrate
A unique tasty peach orange combination.
- 2 ounces of Orange Concentrate - 2 ounces of Peach Concentrate
Kids will love this flavor.
- 2 ounces of Lime Concentrate - 2 ounces of Banana Concentrate
A smooth berry flavor.
- 2 ounces of Watermelon Concentrate - 2 ounces of Strawberry Concentrate
A twist to plain cherry.
- 2 ounces of Cherry Concentrate - 2 ounces of Black Cherry Concentrate
Kids will go crazy about almost any rainbow combination that you create.
- Simply use a variety of colored syrups in order to produce a rainbow effect. - Start pouring syrups, one at a time, in straight lines starting from one side of your shaved ice or snow cone cup to the other. - Use colors that when mixed together, new colors will be formed. - For example, if you use Banana (Yellow) on one side of the container and use Bubble Gum (Blue) on the other side of the container, a green strip will form down the middle. Thus yellow and blue make green. It will look as if three flavors were used when in reality only two were. - We often charged an additional 25 to 50 cents for rainbows.
Chocolate Syrup Recipe
To make one gallon of chocolate syrup combine the ingredients below. This chocolate recipe is much tastier than our chocolate concentrate or syrup. If a more chocolate flavor is needed you can adjust the ratio to suit your taste.
- 60 ounces of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup - 60 ounces of Simple Syrup