If you're mixing concentrates to make your own syrups, you have come to the right place. We carry all of the additional supplies you will need to prepare mouthwatering flavors. Listed below are some of the mixing tools which you will find very useful.
We recommend keeping several of each item on hand as a back up and you may even find some of these items already in your kitchen.
- Plastic Long Neck Quart Bottles These bottles are perfect for storing and dispensing your syrup. They can be washed and reused over and over again. Quart caps are available.
- Plastic Gallon Jugs These heavy-duty plastic gallon jugs are great for storing simple syrup, ready-to-use syrups (RTU), flavor concentrates, or even cleaning solutions (just be sure to keep your cleaning solutions away from your syrups, you don't want any mix-ups). Gallon caps are available.
- Mylar Flavor Labels Flavor labels are great to use for labeling and identifying all of your flavors. These mylar flavor labels are 3" by 1" and are moisture and flavor resistant.
- Batch Mixing Containers These mixing containers were designed to help mix simple syrup (sugar water) in large quantities. We carry these in 5, 10, 20, or 32 gallon sizes. Each container comes with a lid and a Tomlinson spout to dispense syrups in a snap.
- Mixing Paddle This stainless steel mixing paddle makes mixing large batches of simple syrup a breeze (could you imagine using a serving spoon from your kitchen, you'd be a sticky mess).
- Rubbermaid Measuring Cups Measuring cups are definitely a necessity when mixing your concentrate ingredients. These Rubbermaid measuring cups are heavy-duty and easy to read. We carry them in both 8 oz. and 16 oz. sizes.
- Squeeze Dispensing Bottles Our dispensing squeeze bottles are a must! These dispensing bottles allow you to measure one ounce of flavor concentrate or preservatives each time without spillage or loss of product. Simply, loosen the cap from the dispensing chamber, squeeze the bottle to fill measuring chamber, and dispense concentrate in perfect one ounce portions.
- Bottle Washer This brass bottle washer makes washing bottles simple. It comes with an adapter to fit any faucet and directs a powerful stream of water from your faucet into your bottle. Lifetime guarantee!
- Heavy-Duty Funnel Funnels are the perfect necessity to fill quart bottles, concentrate bottles, gallon jugs, cleaning supplies.