6-Foot By 12-Foot Shaved Ice Concession Trailer
Hand-built with a serving window awning door, a three-compartment sink, a hand-wash sink, a 1,500-watt fast recovery hot water system, air conditioning, a cash drawer and everything else you need for efficient production and service, this eye-catching 6-Foot By 12-Foot Shaved Ice Trailer is the cream of the crop of custom-made shaved ice concession trailers.
Available in five vibrant colors, this self-contained shaved ice trailer spares no expense whatsoever. It also comes with an outside menu board light, bottle racks, cup racks, fluorescent indoor lighting and a variety of other trappings that are made specifically for shaved ice vendors.
Call today to see about availability to place your order. Depending on inventory and time of year, lead time on trailers are generally 2 to 5 weeks.
Click here to see picture gallery of the trailers.
- 6 x 12
- Single Axle
- Serving window awning door
- Inside Height 6' 4"
- Stabilizer jacks on rear
- Battery lock
- Air conditioner, 13,500 BTU
- 12 Volt plug for cell phone charger
- Outside menu board light
- Detachable tongue
- Deep cycle 12-volt battery for inside lights, shaver and water pump
- Automatic system charger
- Aluminum Countertops (NSF Approved)
- 3 compartment sink
- Hand wash sink
- Hot water system, 1500 watt fast recovery
- Waste water holding tank, 40 gallons
- Fresh water tank, 18 gallons
- 13 cubic foot chest freezer for holding ice (not designed to freeze ice)
- Cash drawer
- Bottle racks
- Cup racks
- Spray nozzle installed next to ice shaver
- Fluorescent inside lighting
- Sliding serving window and screens
- All D.O.T. lighting and safety chains, 2? ball
- Easy to wash walls and floors
- Deadbolt on doors
- Pin stripes/decals to enhance trailer looks
- Dexter 3500 # axle with easy lube hubs
- Heavy-duty trailer tires
- Outside water fill
- Easy drain waste tank
- Trailer Weight 2660 lbs, tongue weight around 125 lbs
- For optional add-on accessories click here!
This item may be delivered by the manufacturer or picked up by the customer in Alabama. If delivery is needed, a fee is applied. Fees are based upon current gas prices and may range from $1.25 - $1.75 per mile to the destination. Depending on availability, trailers are typically ready for pick up or delivery in 1-3 weeks. Arrangements must be made with the manufacturer for pickup and delivery.
View our shipping policy for additional details or feel free to give us a call to discuss shipping options.